Monday, December 31, 2007

Xmas Hangover

It always seems like the week after xmas is one long hangover. This year, the hangover was more hangy-overy due to the sleep deprivation created by my little newborn. Santa was good to everyone. This year, it was fun to talk up santa and see the excitement in toddler's eyes when she saw that santa did indeed come and ate the cookies and drank the beer that was left out for him.
The next day, the toddler looked at me and whined. "I want my stocking to have presents and treats in it again." How honest.

2 comments:

Mama Nabi said...

:-) I know! I was taking the tree down and LN exclaimed, "Oh no! What's happening to Christmas! You're ruining Christmas!" Ah... the santa years...

What a sweet picture of the girls!

Puka said...

A-chan asked me the morning after xmas, "Is it still Christmas?" She wanted more presents, too. hehe