Tuesday, July 24, 2007

PASSED!

Yesterday, i managed to survive taking the test and passing it. It was unexpected finding out the results right afterwards and i am so glad i did. Not only does passing this exam mark the beginning of my career as a certified nurse practitioner, it marks the end of my time as an OB nurse. After begrudging the weekend shifts for so long, this is a welcome change, but i am starting to realize that i will miss my times at my current workplace.

I am so thrilled, i can't even verbalize it.

4 comments:

PTW said...

I get to be first (here) to congratulate you! Woo-hoo!

Deby said...

We will miss you too :-( I'm happy for you, but oh so sad for us. I'll have to just go to the website and look at your provider profile, look at your picture, and pretend that you still work with us ;-) Hmmm... is that stalker-ish?

Puka said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to feel about this urge to say... Well, this isn't exactly a surprising news, I knew you would... :-)
However, I'll save the 'I told you so' and say, CONGRATULATIONS!!!