Monday, August 20, 2007

Things I'll Never Do With My New Cell Phone

1. Talk in the car....HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!! It is so dangerous! At the least, use a hands-free device! They come free with the freakin' phone! Laws have been passed in other western countries; It's time they pass one here. Don't even get me started with texting and driving. But OHhh no, we wouldn't want to impinge on peoples' freedom to be retarded.

2. Answer in the movie theater. 'Nuff said?

3. Talk at the dinner table in a restaurant.

4. Interrupt a real, live, face-to-face discussion with a real live person to answer the cell phone with, "Hello? Oh, hi! ......Nothing, you?"

5. Forget to turn off the phone during work, meetings, and other public gatherings. I am really going to try hard at this one. I find it extremely annoying and rude.

Any you'd like to add?

3 comments:

Scooter said...

I'm usually more annoyed when Pooteewheet won't answer hers.

But to add mine - I do see people talking and riding - as in, on a bike. Which puts your hand no where near the break. Scary.

LissyJo said...

Yeah...I might be one of those. The cell phone is really for my convenience, not yours.

I thought of that one right after i posted! I was walking to the day care and almost got hit by a cyclist TEXTING ON HIS PHONE! That's NOT ok.

PTW said...

Answer your cell while in session with your therapist.